CSTIP core and affiliated faculty teach a range of courses on science and technology policy and related subjects.
Public Policy PhD Concentration
Technology, Science, and Innovation is one of seven concentrations offered within the Schar School’s public policy doctoral program. The School houses a large and active group of scholars and doctoral students who seek to develop new and deeper understandings of the processes of scientific discovery and technological innovation. Their shared goal is to improve the analytic foundation for management and governance, whether in the public, private, or non-profit sector.
The concentration offers the following two course sequence on a regular basis:
For further information on the Schar School doctoral program or the Technology, Science, and Innovation concentration, please visit the program’s home page or email Prof. David Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Public Policy Courses
A range of related courses offered within the Schar School for master’s and Ph.D. students have included:
- Climate Change Governance and Policy: Governance for the Long Term (PUBP-710)
- Culture and Public Policy (PUBP-800)
- Entrepreneurship, Economics and Public Policy (PUBP-784)
- Globalization and Information Technology: A Public Policy Perspective (PUBP-710)
- International Trade and Technology (ITRN-604)
- Science, Technology, and Public Policy (PUBP-710)
- Social Entrepreneurship (PUBP-761)